Construction sector is a key driver for the Indian economy. The rapid growth of the sector poses a host of challenges for preserving environment as well as keeping up the health and wellbeing of people.
Manufacturing and service sectors have also realized impending impacts of their actions on environment. The Make in India program that aims to place India on the world map as a manufacturing hub, emphasizes on achieving, Zero Defect Zero Effect.Hence, it is indispensable for the Indian industry to take a big leap in this regard for filling any existing gaps.
One of the key strategies for addressing the environmental challenges is to embrace Green Concepts and utilise green products, materials and technologies. This has created demand for the green products, materials and technologies across construction, manufacturing and services sectors.
Against this background, CII-Soharbji Godrej Green Business Centre is organising a Conference on GreenPro with the support of all stake holders, to facilitate market transformation in production and consumption of green products in the country.
- To create awareness about green products, materials and technologies
- Encourage product manufacturers to adopt green concepts
- Generate demand for procurement and utilization of green products
- Ultimately to facilitate market transformation in production and consumption of green products in the country
- Green Makes Business Sense - Sharing of experience and perspectives by Consumers and product manufacturers
- Green public and private procurement - Policies and best practices
- Products and materials for Green Building applications
- Green industrial products & technologies
- Green product innovations
- Standards and certifications - Global trends
Who Should Attend?
- Building Industry Product Manufacturers
- Architecture & Construction Industry - Planners, Architects, Product Designers, Interior Designers, Design Firms, Infrastructure Developers, Builders, Energy & Environment Consultants, Planning & Construction Companies, Green Building Consultants and Companies
- Government Representatives from PWD, CPWD, Municipal Corporations, Railways and Metros
- Purchase & Procurement Managers
- Facility Management Companies
- Technology & Service Providers
- Other Stakeholders like - Renewable Energy Companies, Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneurs, and Green Enthusiasts
- Awareness about green products, materials and technologies
- Benefits of utilizing green product economic, health, environmental and social
- Opportunity to learn green concepts in manufacturing
- Learn best practices from leading product manufacturers and experts in the industry
- Explore new avenues for enhanced market reach out for Green products
- Get to know the government policies encouraging the use of green products and technologies
For further details, please contact
Maintained by Opensourcemodels