It has been widely recognized that renewable energy will form a vital part of fulfilling energy needs in the future. Renewable technologies are rapidly improving in terms of efficiency and cost, and have moved from the fringes to large scale implementation both nationally and globally.
Renewable Energy Council of CII - Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre is working with a vision to enable India to emerge as a global leader in renewable energy. This division is headed by an exclusive council consisting of senior members drawn from industry, manufacturers, users, educational institutions & nodal agencies. The activities of the division range include projects, advisory/consultancy services to Industry, training/capacity building programs, demonstration of business cases through pilot project implementation and outreach through events, webinars and publications.
- Consultancy and advisory in industrial applications of renewable energy
- Pre feasibility and feasibility studies
- International projects in partnership with developmental agencies and industry foundations
- Networking opportunities through Green Power and Investor meets
- Awareness, capacity building, training in renewable energy
- Renewable Energy Directory
- Case Study booklets
- Technical Bulletins
- Green Power Market Development Group Initiative
- Training Needs Assessment for Solar Energy
- Regional Interactive Policy Workshops on Wind Energy
- Smart Power for Rural Development
Maintained by Opensourcemodels